ABSTRACTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MARCH 1, 2019
Abstract Submission Requirements
- Submission of review-ready abstract must be in the form of a pdf file.
- Each pdf abstract must fit in a single Letter or A4 sized page with 3/4" or 2 cm margins.
- The abstract must begin with a (maximally 2-line title) that clearly explains the goals of the research.
- The next block must list all the authors, together with terminal academic degree(s).
- The authors block should also include affiliations for each author.
- The format of the abstract should be as follows:
- Each pdf abstract can include a single figure or table of results.
Separate from the one-page pdf abstract, each submission also requires a 300-word plain text abstract, with the same content as the text portions of the pdf file. This abstract will be published by the Journal of Electrocardiology.